Can I, an ordinary girl, really be called to do extraordinary things?

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Here goes....

My blog is mainly a place for me, and who knows I may not even keep it for that long. Im big on experimenting with new things. Mainly meaning I get bored quickly with one social networking device and then move onto another. I have to admit I never saw myself as a blogger, Im just really not that exciting, and if you stick around....you will quickly see for yourself. If I can think of some rad project or something to start, blogging may be a good place to share my experiences. I have no idea what to start however, suggestions are welcome. As I said earlier, I am big on experimenting with new things so why not start now and share them with you (whomever you may be)? I enjoy taking pictures and want to become a rather talented photographer, so I will posts some of my work here (once I learn more about this blogging stuff) so you can see them and take my journey with me. I have also vowed to break out of my "turtle shell" and make some new friends (even those I never saw myself being friends with) I have found people who seem at first to be completely opposite of me to eventually become some of my most wonderful companions. Other things such as getting in shape (which I havent been in since high school marching band), nursing school, and maybe even cooking a new recipe or two will also be parts of my journey. I love to help people out and hopefully some of the things I write about can help you out. Again, that is if you choose to read this lol. If not, atleast I have a place to pour out all the thoughts that rage through the non-stop mind of mine. It should be fun to see where I go from here with this thing, it would be wonderful to help so many people both near and far. I want this blog to be a place of inspiration, a wiping away of the tears of the broken hearted, a smile, a laugh, a "what in the world goes on in this girl's head", a 'soft place to land' so to speak. Until next time, may you seek the Lord in all that you do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment