Can I, an ordinary girl, really be called to do extraordinary things?

Friday, January 6, 2012

Finding Gods purpose for me...

Believe it or not, it took me several tries to get the title of this blog perfect. There were several titles that kept putting my name beforew God's. Me, me, me. Maybe that has been the problem all along. I have been a Christian all my life but sometimes it means nothing until God comes first. I sit here still with no real purpose for this blog other than for guess who? ME! Ive started following a few blogs of those who do mission work in the likes of India, Uganda, and Africa and its everso inspiring. I will do this one day. In this journey of change ive decided to start researching on how to do this myself. I know it take lots of help and with everything else going on my life right now, lots of prayer. Who knows where I will be in a year from now. Maybe youll see me blogging from somewhere across the world. Or maybe ill still be home doing Gods work as a nurse. I dont need to be across the world to spread his word. But im soo ready to do it in any location, in any situation. The thought scares me, but who isnt scared by going to the other side of the universe where you know no one and none of the language. If you feel led to do it, you do it and trust God the whole way through. Im here to say right now, I feel led. I dont necessarily feel this will happen anytime soon. But I feel God is asking me to carry out this challenge. It seems so obvious from the acquaintances ive made and the blogs ive stumbled upon over the past year, from the nurse ive workd with time and time again in a tiny hospital right here in TN. Im scared, terrified, that wont change. But God, I hear you and with you I will do this. I will praying about this constantly but in time I really do believe I will live out this dream

No comments:

Post a Comment